The Ultimate Vegan CBD Brownies Recipe
It can be very hard to find great CBD recipes, especially those that are vegan and incorporate CBD oil well.
The good news is, we have got this amazing Chocolate CBD Brownies recipe crafted by a professional vegan chef, just for you!
NOTE: This recipe has been formulated to give you 9 large brownies with a high dose of CBD at almost 55mg each. If you want to reduce the amount of CBD per brownie then you can cut into 16 medium sized brownies which will give you 31mg of CBD each. Alternatively you can apply the above methods and also reduce the amount of CBD oil to half, which will then give you 27mg CBD per brownie with 9 pieces and 15.6mg CBD each with 16 pieces.
If you want to use less oil, you could use a higher strength oil and add drops according to the number of brownies you anticipate on cutting.
Adjust the dose according to your needs, new users should always initially start with the lowest dose possible.
YIELD: 9 Brownies
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 13 mins
Total Time: <30 mins
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark muscovado sugar
- 1/3 cup vegan milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp decaf coffee powder OR caffeine free alternative (i.e. dandy coffee)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 10mL Ruderalex Full Spectrum 500mg (5%) CBD Oil
- 80g vegan dark or milk chocolate chocolate chips
• Preheat the oven at 180oC prepare 20x20cm baking tray lined with parchment paper.
• In a mixing bowl, the melted butter and melted chocolate until fully combined.
Add the sugars, vanilla, vegan milk, salt, CBD Oil, and coffee powder. Mix well until combined.
• Mix in the rest of the ingredients and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until a thick batter or soft dough forms.
• Press the dough into the pan making sure all corners are filled. Smooth the top and bake for 13 minutes.
• Allow the brownies to rest completely in the pan until cool to the touch.
• Optional step: To make your brownies super comforting, spoon/spread over additional melted chocolate.
• For easier slicing, keep the brownies in the fridge for at least an hour. Otherwise, slice into 9 even parts, and enjoy!